Mallala Health and Fitness Directory
Do you like the Health and Fitness in Mallala?
Mallala Health and Fitness
Businesses in the Health and Fitness Industry in and Around Mallala, South Australia
The town of Mallala is located in the northern region of South Australia, Australia. The town has a population of just over 1,000 people. Despite its small size, Mallala has a thriving health and fitness industry with several businesses catering to the health and wellness needs of the community. In this article, we will categorise, list, and describe these businesses and their benefits.
Gyms and Fitness Centres
1. Anytime Fitness - Anytime Fitness is a 24/7 gym that allows members to work out at any time of the day or night. They have a range of fitness equipment including cardio machines, free weights, and resistance training equipment. Memberships start from $15.95 per week.
2. Snap Fitness - Snap Fitness is another 24/7 gym that offers a range of fitness equipment and classes. They have an online platform that allows members to access workouts and meal plans from home. Memberships start from $12.95 per week.
3. CrossFit Illumine - CrossFit Illumine is a fitness centre that offers group classes led by certified trainers. They focus on functional movements and high-intensity workouts. They also offer personal training sessions. Membership options include unlimited classes, punch cards, and drop-in rates.
Yoga and Pilates Studios
1. Hot Yoga Life - Hot Yoga Life is a yoga studio that offers a range of hot yoga classes. Hot yoga is performed in a heated room and is said to have several health benefits including improved flexibility and relaxation. They also offer non-heated yoga classes, meditation classes, and workshops.
2. Soulful Yoga and Pilates - Soulful Yoga and Pilates is a studio that offers a range of yoga and Pilates classes. Pilates is a low-impact form of exercise that focuses on strengthening the core muscles. They also offer meditation classes and workshops.
1. Mallala Parkrun - Mallala Parkrun is a free, weekly 5km run that takes place at Mallala Oval. The event is open to people of all fitness levels and is timed so participants can track their progress. Participants are encouraged to register online before attending their first run.
2. Mallala Walking Group - The Mallala Walking Group is a community group that meets regularly to go for walks around the town and surrounding areas. The group is open to people of all fitness levels and ages.
Natural Health Practitioners
1. Mallala Natural Health Centre - Mallala Natural Health Centre offers a range of natural health services including naturopathy, acupuncture, massage, and herbal medicine. They also offer workshops and classes in topics such as nutrition, mindfulness, and natural skincare.
2. Mallala Chiropractic Centre - Mallala Chiropractic Centre offers chiropractic care to help with a range of health issues including back pain, neck pain, and headaches. They also offer massage and rehabilitation services.
the town of Mallala has several businesses catering to the health and fitness needs of the community. These businesses offer a range of services and benefits including 24/7 access, group classes, natural health care, and community events. If you are looking to improve your health and wellness, there is a business in Mallala that can help you achieve your goals.
Anytime Fitness - Phone: (08) 8862 2357
Snap Fitness - Phone: (08) 8568 5670
CrossFit Illumine - Phone: 0418 155 547
Hot Yoga Life - Phone: 0499 323 294
Soulful Yoga and Pilates - Phone: 0403 248 556
Mallala Parkrun - Online registration required
Mallala Walking Group - See website for contact details
Mallala Natural Health Centre - Phone: (08) 8527 2224
Mallala Chiropractic Centre - Phone: (08) 8527 2800.
Mallala Health and Fitness Articles